The seller is the company Lecky Lavorazioni Artistiche in Ferro Battuto Srl - hereinafter "Lecky Srl" - with registered office in San Donà di Piave (VE) Via Gianni Agnelli n. 4 - C. F./VAT number 03907680270, REA VE-348699 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +39 0421/659188, Fax: +39 0421/659342
Any information can be provided through our assistance service by contacting Customer Service by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a WhatsApp message to the number: + 39 324/5892749.
The following Conditions of Sale apply only in cases where Customers purchase the Products and / or contract the Services from Lecky Srl, through the website www.lecky.it:
1. Purchase Instructions
To conclude the contract for the purchase of one or more products on the www.lecky.it Website, the order form must be completed in electronic format and sent to the company Lecky Srl, electronically, following the relative instructions.
efore proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the Right of Withdrawal, to print a copy through the print command and to store or reproduce a copy for personal use. A summary of the commercial and contractual conditions relating to the purchase of the products will also be provided, which contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered with its price (including all applicable taxes or duties), of the means of payment that can be used to purchase each product, the methods of delivery of the products purchased, the methods of handling complaints, shipping and delivery costs, as well as the references and the geographical and e-mail address of Lecky Srl and the indicative date by which Lecky Srl undertakes, by courier, to deliver the goods.
Lecky Srl will also provide a summary of the conditions and methods for exercising the right of withdrawal and the methods and times of return of the products purchased. Indication will also be provided about the circumstances in which it may no longer be possible to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. If applicable to the purchase, information will be provided that, in case of withdrawal, the buyer will have to bear the cost of returning the products.
The contact details of the after-sales service will be provided and finally, the possibility of using the platform for the alternative out-of-court resolution of disputes, accessible on the http://ec.europa.eu/odr website, made available by the European Commission, will be remembered.
2. Purchase of products and formalization of orders
In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase contract, summary information will be provided about the essential characteristics of each product ordered, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and shipping costs (including any additional costs that may be applied in case of choice of a different and / or faster type of shipping and delivery than the standard one). The contract is concluded when Lecky Srl receives, electronically, the order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order.
- 2.1. The order form will be stored in the Lecky Srl database, for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case within the terms of the law. The buyer will be able to access the order form, by consulting the "My Order" section.
- 2.2 At the time of proceeding with the transmission of the order form there will be a warning that such forwarding implies the obligation to pay the price indicated. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, it will also be required to identify and correct any errors in data entry.
- 2.3 Once the contract is concluded, Lecky Srl will take charge of the purchase order.
- 2.4 Lecky Srl may not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect. In these cases, immediate notice will be given, by e-mail, that the contract is not concluded and that Lecky Srl has not followed up the purchase order specifying the reasons.
- 2.5 If the products, presented on the website www.lecky.it, are no longer available or for sale at the time of the last access to the site, or the sending of the order form, it will be the Seller's ability to promptly communicate any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding the order form and payment of the price, Lecky Srl will refund, without undue delay, what has already been anticipated and the contract will be considered terminated between the parties.
- 2.6 With the electronic transmission of the order form, the buyer unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe, in relations with Lecky Srl, these General Conditions of Sale. If some of the terms contained in the General Conditions of Sale are not shared, we invite you not to submit the order form for the purchase of products on www.lecky.it.
3. Conclusion of the contract
Once the contract is concluded, Lecky Srl will transmit, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing the General Conditions of Sale and the summary document on the Right of Withdrawal and therefore, all the information already contained in the summary of the commercial and contractual conditions displayed before proceeding with the purchase.
4. Guarantees and indication of prices
- 4.1 Lecky Srl sells only high quality products according to market standards.
- 4.2 The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.lecky.it within each product sheet. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on www.lecky.it may not correspond to the real ones due to the effect of the Internet browser and the monitor used.
- 4.3 Product prices may be subject to updates. Please check the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
- 4.4. In case of lack of conformity you have the right to request the repair or replacement of the product. In the event that the aforementioned remedies are not possible or excessively expensive, you will be entitled to a reduction in the price paid or to the termination of the sales contract, pursuant to art. 130 of the Consumer Code.
- 5.1 For the payment of the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs, one of the methods indicated in the order form may be chosen. In no case will costs be charged higher than those actually incurred by Lecky Srl, in relation to the chosen payment instrument.
- 5.2 In case of payment by credit card, financial information (for example, the number of the credit/debit card or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to Unicredit and/or PayPal, which provide the related remote electronic payment services, without third parties being able, in any way, to have access to them.
Furthermore, this information will never be used by Lecky Srl except to complete the procedures relating to the purchase and to issue the relative refunds in case of any returns of the products, following the exercise of the right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on the website www.lecky.it. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be debited from the current account at the time of shipment of the purchased products.
6. Shipping and delivery of products
You can choose to receive the items purchased at the chosen address or directly at the headquarters of Lecky Srl. By choosing the "Collection at Lecky Srl" mode, the arrival of the order at the Seller's headquarters will be communicated by e-mail. In this case, the items must be collected within fifteen (15) days of sending the aforementioned communication, showing the sales assistant a copy of the shipping confirmation e-mail and an identification document.
If the withdrawal of the order is made by another person, the Customer must communicate, by e-mail or WhatsApp message, the name of the delegated person and the goods will be delivered to him after verification of his identity and receipt of a copy of the order shipping confirmation e-mail. In the event of failure to collect the products within this period, the purchase contract will be considered automatically terminated and the amount paid will subsequently be refunded.
Transport costs are charged to the Customer and are calculated based on the weight / volume of the goods and the destination location. For a small fee it is possible to request the additional service of "Telephone Notice" before shipment.
With goods shipped, the incorrect indication of the destination address could result in the Customer being charged with an increase in the shipping cost for forwarding to the new destination. Failure to collect the goods may result in a charge for storage costs and any transport costs for the return of the goods to the sender, Any increase in the amount will be communicated by e-mail so that the Customer can provide for the integration.
Failure to pay the integration costs may result in the suspension of the shipment and the return of the goods to the sender's warehouse. From any reimbursement will be deducted the costs incurred by Lecky Srl.
7. Cancellation of orders
To cancel the order you must follow the procedure described in the Information on the Right of Withdrawal.
Lecky Srl will refund what has already been collected, with methods and times strictly related to the payment method chosen by the Customer, and the contract will be considered terminated between the parties.
Lecky Srl reserves the right to cancel an order in the cases and in compliance with the terms and conditions set out in point 5 "Payments" of these General Conditions of Sale.
8. Right of withdrawal
The Customer has a maximum of 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Product, to communicate his withdrawal, total or partial, from the contract with which he purchased the Product, in accordance with current legislation. In exceptional cases and proven by objective necessity, a longer period may be agreed.
For the return of the products, an e-mail must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in which it must be mandatory indicated: reference invoice number and the reason for the return.
Lecky Srl, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return or not to reimburse in full the sums paid for the purchase, in relation to those products that do not have the relative packaging and intact labels or that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
Returns of products not in the catalog or otherwise supplied according to the special needs of the Customer, will be accepted only if the goods delivered do not comply with the specific conditions indicated in the order.
Lecky Srl will not accept returns unless previously authorized with the sales office.
The return will be organized by Lecky Srl, upon payment of any penalty agreed with the Customer.
Consult the Information on the Right of Withdrawal, an integral part of these General Conditions of Sale.
10. Applicable law and dispute resolution
The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the Consumer Code in Chapter I ° "Of consumer rights in contracts", with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
In the event of disputes arising from the General Conditions of Sale between Lecky Srl and each of its end users, we inform you that the European Commission provides a platform for the alternative out-of-court resolution of disputes, accessible on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
In any case, any disputes or disputes arising from the purchase of products through the Website www.lecky.it are subject to the jurisdiction of the Venice forum.
11. Modification and updating
The General Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on the website www.lecky.com.
For the purposes of these General Conditions of Sale, "consumer" is considered the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out, pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code.